Golf Performance Specialists – lower your handicap
At SG Osteopaths our objective is clear: it’s to lower you handicap. We aim to massively improve your golf performance in general, improve your golf accuracy, improve your drive range and your overall power. The results, to say the least, are extraordinary: resulting in lower handicaps, a far healthier golfing ‘style’ and greater stamina around the course.
Through proven analysis and training we can enhance the athleticism and performance of our golfers regardless of their ability level. Effective and efficient analysis leads to effective and efficient golf practice. Ultimately, we’re interested in how you move! The game of golf is all about good functional movement. Having great mobility, stability and strength will lead to enhanced flexibility, balance and far more power in your game. If you have great speed, agility and endurance this will consequently lead to better reaction times and coordination during your round. Your game will put far less strain on your body, you’ll be able to play for much longer. You will also swing with greater ease and confidence, your ball distance will improve significantly and most importantly for the competitive golf player, your handicap will be reduced as well.
Improve your golf swing and lower your handicap?
- We believe at that our golfers will benefit from a healthy and efficient body. Although we don’t believe that there is only one way to swing a golf club, there is one EFFICIENT way for every player to swing a golf club and that is based on what that player can physically do. As we move 3 dimensionally we must therefore assess that patient in 3D. At the M.A.C Clinic we see the greatest benefits and our players see the greatest improvements by surrounding ourselves with a team of experts that will create this environment.
- We’ll consult with your PGA pro for input on your swing analysis and biomechanics.
- We’ll liaise with your personal trainer or fitness professional.
- If we feel its necessary we can refer to well respected nutritionists and mind coaches.
With this combined approach we can provide our golf players with the tools to help prevent injury occurring and enhance their golf performance and experience on the course.
Benefits of using SG Osteopaths to improve your golf performance.
– Your golf drive distances will increase.
– Your will have greater ease of movement and tire less on the golf course.
– Improving your golf swing will give you greater accuracy and consistency in your game.
– Your round of golf will be less demanding on your body meaning you will find 18 holes far less demanding.
– You will have less aches and pains the next day.